


Women's Ethiopia Tee
Chocolate Brown
Small, Medium, Large and Xtra Large Available
$28 all proceeds go to All Gods Children's Hannah's Hope in Ethiopia


Mens or Unisex Tee Shirt
Small, Medium, Large and Xtra Large Available
$28 all proceeds go to All Gods Children's Hannah's Hope in Ethiopia
7 comments:
Hi Julie. I am a friend of Dee Dee Shaffer and have been following your blogs. I'm really interested in purchasing one of these t shirts. What an excellent idea to create these cute ts! Can you please email me at stahl_jodi@yahoo.com and let me know how I can do so? Thank you.
Julie,
My husband and I are an AGCI couple from MT and we've been following your blog, but was sad to see that we can no longer view it:( We too are intersted in purchasing a T-shirt and wondered how to do so. Our email is outdrsycple@gmail.com thanks!
Hi,
I love your tshirts!!!! Beautiful. We are adopting and will be back to buy some. I just have a question/suggestion for you, if you don't mind. Is there anyway you can write your words on the shirt without wrapping them from from to back?
Could you not have a separate bunch of information on the front than on the back? I just find that it does't seem to 'read' around the shirt - it just seems that words are missing. And if someone is walking towards you or behind you, you would want them to get the full impact of the words, and not have to go around you to finish reading the sentence.
Just a thought.
Love the shirts regardless!
Just got my shirts today! SO LOVE THEM! Thanks for the quick shipping. I'm wearing it tomorrow. Congratulations on your adoption becoming final - can't wait to see pictures.
I am interested in a shirt. please email me at p_vanwinkle@yahoo.com
Hi Julie
I have been following your blog along with several others as my husband and I are considering adoption from Ethiopia. I have been very involved with the AIDS crisis in Africa for many years and have recently come together with a group of women who are driven to see change. We are planning a trip to Ethiopia in a few months and we are meeting with orphanages there to see where we can give support through local churches. I would really love to talk to you about your t-shirts. We are doing a major fundraiser in about 3 weeks and we would love to sell shirts there to help raise funds. If your life permits, please email me and we can chat! We just adopted from Guatemala so I am excited to see the new t-shirts!
Chantelle
www.adventuresinbianca.blogspot.com
cbecking@gmail.com
Hi! I would love to purchase several t-shirts to support Hannah's Hope. Please email me at: sunshinedixie@hotmail.com
Thanks so much!
Post a Comment