Hello! I LOVE what you are doing with your tshirt ideas for AGCI. We have been donating to AGCI for quite some time, and we have a little sponsor girl from Guatemala. Are your Guatemala tshirts available yet? If so, I will definitely order one! Just let me know. Keep up the great work you are doing for such a worthy cause. In God's Love, Jolene
Hi, Love your Ethiopia t-shirts! I would love one in size extra small if you don't have small would be fine. Could you let me know how to pay? Thanks, Juli Warkentin
hi there! Love the tee and would like one! I just don't know what size. I did email several days ago but maybe you didn't receive it :) anyway, definitely want one as we just accepted a referral today! nancy porter soon to be eden's mom www.heartforethiopia.blogspot.com
Hi, I really like your shirts, but seeing I don't have money yet for them, how many do you still have? thanks! Stacy social work intern at AGCI in Portland
Hi. Found your website while reading Ethiopia blogs. My husband and I are in the adoption process now. Almost on the wait list!! We would love to have 2 shirts, one ladies M and one men's XL. My email is cgabrysch@hotmail.com. My name is Christina. Thanks!
Email obligato@bellsouth.net Phone 865-558-0822 You can call the store to place your order and can pay with credit card or check.
Thank you!!
Information about Hannah's Hope
Today, children, once abused and forgotten, woke up in a home where, for the first time in their lives, they have experienced something many of us take for granted: hope. Hope to live, play, and learn what it means to be a child.
At Hannah’s Hope, children who were once forced to dig through garbage to find food now have three meals each day prepared by a caring special mother. Their cries no longer go unheard and their pain is now comforted. On behalf of every child at Hannah’s Hope, every child who will be tucked into a warm bed in a safe, loving home tonight, thank you. Thank you for giving the children hope. This hope is what many children need to go from living in total despair to laughing and smiling again.
Adoption Wear Tees
My husband and I are adopting thru All Gods Children International. I own a clothing store and decided to find a way to raise money for Hannah's Hope in Ethiopia. We came up with these tee shirts for girls and guys. All the proceeds from the shirts go straight to help the children in Hannah's Hope. We had such an amazing reaction to the tee shirts we were asked to come up with a Hannah's Hope Guatamala tee shirt. We are currently working on those as well and will post them when they are ready.
13 comments:
Hey, you!
I'd LOVE to have one in size Medium. Just tell me how to pay??
Megan :)
Hello!
I LOVE what you are doing with your tshirt ideas for AGCI. We have been donating to AGCI for quite some time, and we have a little sponsor girl from Guatemala. Are your Guatemala tshirts available yet? If so, I will definitely order one! Just let me know. Keep up the great work you are doing for such a worthy cause.
In God's Love,
Jolene
Hi,
Love your Ethiopia t-shirts!
I would love one in size extra small if you don't have small would be fine.
Could you let me know how to pay?
Thanks,
Juli Warkentin
I picked up a shirt today, and I love it! Perfect fit! I will definitely be doing some spring shopping at your store; the clothes were beautiful.
Sarah
Hi Juli
Just call the store to let us know your address! Thanks!
hi there! Love the tee and would like one! I just don't know what size. I did email several days ago but maybe you didn't receive it :) anyway, definitely want one as we just accepted a referral today! nancy porter soon to be eden's mom www.heartforethiopia.blogspot.com
Just posted about you on my blog- http://lwthep.blogspot.com/ Hope it helps!!
Nikki
Would love a shirt.
Maybe you could send me payment details at my email addy?
grovesqueen@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Jenn, mom to Ethiopian princesses Zenash and Yemsrach
http://groves7.blogspot.com
Hi,
I really like your shirts, but seeing I don't have money yet for them, how many do you still have?
thanks!
Stacy
social work intern at AGCI in Portland
Hi. Found your website while reading Ethiopia blogs. My husband and I are in the adoption process now. Almost on the wait list!! We would love to have 2 shirts, one ladies M and one men's XL. My email is cgabrysch@hotmail.com. My name is Christina. Thanks!
hi we'd love some tee's. men's large, ladies medium, children's sizes 8 yrs, 6 yrs, 2 yrs, and 1 yr. our email is mhovdestad@hotmail.com
thanks!! darci hovdestad
Please e-mail me at janellerychener@yahoo.com. I want to buy some t-shirts.
I would love some. Our email address is annieglan@yahoo.com
Post a Comment