We are running a special. Get one tee shirt and get the second half off! Just call the store at 865-558-0822 Thanks! Also to see picks of the tees click HERE
I ordered tee shirts over two weeks ago and haven't heard anything. i had a bad connection when I called so i'm afraid some information might have been entered wrong. We leave for ethiopia on saturday so I haven't had time to call again. How long does it usualy take to get the shirts?
Hi there! I am going to Ethiopia in feb. on a mission trip and love these shirts. Do you happen to have them in long sleeves? I live in Canada and I won't be caught in a t-shirt from about September-May :) haha. If not, I might be still interested if I can't find any other similar Ethiopia shirts in long sleeved, but I will look around first. If you do- I am definitely interested!
I'd also like to see them and possibly order a men's and women's shirt (Ethiopia). I did see the ones posted below are they similar or the same? Thanks a bunch: trevaclay@hotmail.com
Email obligato@bellsouth.net Phone 865-558-0822 You can call the store to place your order and can pay with credit card or check.
Thank you!!
Information about Hannah's Hope
Today, children, once abused and forgotten, woke up in a home where, for the first time in their lives, they have experienced something many of us take for granted: hope. Hope to live, play, and learn what it means to be a child.
At Hannah’s Hope, children who were once forced to dig through garbage to find food now have three meals each day prepared by a caring special mother. Their cries no longer go unheard and their pain is now comforted. On behalf of every child at Hannah’s Hope, every child who will be tucked into a warm bed in a safe, loving home tonight, thank you. Thank you for giving the children hope. This hope is what many children need to go from living in total despair to laughing and smiling again.
Adoption Wear Tees
My husband and I are adopting thru All Gods Children International. I own a clothing store and decided to find a way to raise money for Hannah's Hope in Ethiopia. We came up with these tee shirts for girls and guys. All the proceeds from the shirts go straight to help the children in Hannah's Hope. We had such an amazing reaction to the tee shirts we were asked to come up with a Hannah's Hope Guatamala tee shirt. We are currently working on those as well and will post them when they are ready.
9 comments:
Any idea when the Guatemala shirts will be available? I'm anxious to get one! :)
Me too! Are you still working on Guatemala shirts?
I ordered tee shirts over two weeks ago and haven't heard anything. i had a bad connection when I called so i'm afraid some information might have been entered wrong. We leave for ethiopia on saturday so I haven't had time to call again. How long does it usualy take to get the shirts?
Are these t-shirts still on special? cstamm@fultoncountyoh.com
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
you are fantastic!!!
a kiss for you, my dear friend!
god bless u dear
can we exchange our link
r u ready to do?
Hi there! I am going to Ethiopia in feb. on a mission trip and love these shirts. Do you happen to have them in long sleeves? I live in Canada and I won't be caught in a t-shirt from about September-May :) haha. If not, I might be still interested if I can't find any other similar Ethiopia shirts in long sleeved, but I will look around first. If you do- I am definitely interested!
Nikki
ncochrane3@hotmail.com
I cannot see the shirts, I am not invited to the group.
I would love to see them! Bethany
scrapbookingmom@bellsouth.net
I'd like to see them too.
Can I be invited?
I'd also like to see them and possibly order a men's and women's shirt (Ethiopia). I did see the ones posted below are they similar or the same? Thanks a bunch:
trevaclay@hotmail.com
Post a Comment